Translate

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it wrong to have certain desires and how do I keep them in check?

2-10-10

For God is at work with you helping you to obey Him, and then helping you do what He wants. Philippians 2:13 GOD WORKS IN ME TO DO HIS WILL; SATAN ,WORLD,SELF WORK IN ME TO THEIR WILL; WHICH DO I CHOOSE? My desire is for you to work in and through me today. Forgive me when I get in Your way and desire me first. I accept Your help, I desire to use my day to share my desire to love You with others to spark a desire for what I have within them. The world wants me to desire one more thing. Satan wants me to desire to find the answer on my own. I desire my own comfort and pleasure. Desire for You, Lord, is the only one that takes my eyes off stuff, knowledge, pleasure and puts them serving others to give You glory , which is my purpose. chastity head :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)