Translate

Monday, March 1, 2010

How can I have the endurance to continue when I am tempted to give up?

3-1-10 And I am sure that God who began the good work in you will keep right on helping you grow in His grace until His task within you is finally finished on that day when Jesus Christ returns. Philippians 1:6 Lord You began a good work within me before I even knew You. I can't get through this day without Your help. I can't endure the daily trials without hope in You. When I fail You, myself, and others I am tempted to give up but You show me such unmerited grace. I want to be faithful to finish the task You have given me here. I want to continue, I can only go each step you reveal to me in You. Show me how i can move closer to completing Your good work today. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)