Translate

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Why does following God seem hard sometimes?

3-23-10 PLEASE PRAY FOR MY JIMMY WHO HAS 3-6 WEEKS BEFORE LAYOFF TO BE OPEN TO GOD'S DIRECTION IN HIS LIFE. thank you :)
Why does following God seem hard sometimes?
If you want to be my disciple tell them to come follow me, for my servants must be where I am. And if they follow me, the Father will honor them. John 12:26 Lord I want more than my life to be Your disciple. When I am quiet , scared, and unsure I can come back to where You are to find joy, courage, and certainty. I want to follow where You are taking me, remind me when it gets hard that I am not alone, to follow You Your way and not my own, and I can do all things through You who gives me strength. Wherever You take my family all praise, glory, honor are Yours. Thank You Lord. I am chosen by God to bear His fruit. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)