Translate

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How can my enemies defeat me?

3-2-10 How can my enemies defeat me? Dear friend, don't let this bad example influence you. Follow only what is good. Remember that those that do what is right are God's children; and those that continue in evil are far from God. 3 John1:11 Lord forgive me when I fail You and follow the bad examples in my life. Thank you for Your word that always brings me back to what is right. I desire to follow what's good. I AM A CHILD OF GOD! I will choose to act like one. Lord search my heart for the evil I allow in that trips me up. Forgive me. I desire to draw near to You, not for evil to lead me far away. Show me how to be an example of good to those far from You. Help me to recognize those set on continuing in their evil ways as wanting to be apart from You and show me what to pray for but not follow them to my defeat. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)