Translate

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why does God try and encourage me to be excellent?

3-4-10 Why does God try and encourage me to be excellent? Are you called to preach? Then preach as though God Himself were speaking through you. Are you called to help others? Do it with all the strength and energy God supplies, so that God will be glorified through Jesus Christ- to Him be the glory and power both now and forever and ever. Amen. 1 Peter 4:11 Lord speak through me. Help me see and use every opportunity You give me to give you glory. Show me where You would have me to serve not in my own feeble strength and limited energy that fizzles out, but in Your superior strength and excellent energy that keeps going and going. I desire to be excellent and I know in this life I will never be perfect. You have not demanded my perfection only my desire to choose to be excellent in all I say and do to give You glory. Thank You Lord You count me worthy. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)