Translate

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How does my faith in God effect how I live?

3-9-10 How does my faith in God effect how I live? I say that anyone who listens to my message and believes in God who sent me has eternal life and will never be damned for his sins, but has already passed from death into life. John 5:24 Lord I thank you for these few quiet moments that I can listen to you. I believe in You as My Creator, My Savior, My I AM, my Father God and I am Your child. I believe Christ was born divinely, lived sinlessly, died selflessly, and rose victoriously for me and all who believe. I believe this life is temporary and your with You is eternal. Thank you that I am forgiven for the sins that I and others always seem to remember but You have forgotten. My faith effects my life because I am not alone but You are always with me. I am not without purpose but you have begun a good work in me that You will be faithful to complete. I am certain this world is not my home because You are preparing a place for those that love you. Thank You.chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)