Translate

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3-10-10 How is God faithful to me? The Lord has set apart the redeemed for Himself. Therefore He will listen to and answer when I call to Him. Psalm 4:3 Thank You Lord that I am Your child. I am redeemed and clean because You forgive me and I accept Your forgiveness. Thank You that You listen to me and answer when I call out, not always the way I want but always Your answer is what's best. God will surely do this for you, for He always does just as He says and He is the one who invited you into this wonderful friendship with His Son, even Christ Jesus our Lord. 1Corinthians 1:9 God You are always so faithful to do just what You say You will. Thank You for Your word that assures me of this.Thank you for my husband who is an example of this. Thank You for fellowship that upholds me in this. You are so faithful O Lord. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)