Translate

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Will God forgive me for the things I have done wrong? Why would He even want to?

3-25-10 Will God forgive me for the things I have done wrong? Why would He even want to? He has not punished us as we deserve for all our sins, for His mercy toward those who fear and honor Him are as the height of the heavens above the earth. He has removed our sin as far as the east is from the west. Psalm 103:10-12 Lord thank for not punishing as I deserve because I couldn't stand it, forgive me when I feel others should be punished as I feel they deserve. You forgive me because I want Your forgiveness because Your love is beyond what I can see in the heavens. As far as the east from the west, as far as from the creation to the revelation you remove our sins from us if we ask because You love us that much. The only unforgivable sin is rejecting Your forgiveness. I am Your child. You are my Father. Thank You for being my perfect parent. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)