Translate

Friday, March 5, 2010

How can I truly experience God?

3-5-10 How can I truly experience God? And how can we be sure we belong to God? By looking within ourselves: are we really trying to do what He wants us to? Someone may say, " I am a Christian, I am on my way to heaven; I belong to Christ." But if he doesn't do what Christ tells him to, he is a liar. But those that do what Christ tells them to will learn to love Him more and more. That is the way to know you are a Christian. Anyone who says He is a Christian should live as Christ did. 1 John 2: 3-6 Lord I am really trying to do what You want me to do. I am not perfect, I fail daily. But my heart's desire is to experience You. I am a child of God. I choose You. I want to do what You tell me to. I learn to love You more and more through Your word, through others that love You, and through these one on one times with You. Help me experience You by becoming more like You day by day. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)