Translate

Monday, March 8, 2010

3-8-10 How can God bring anything good from my failure? The steps of good men are directed by the Lord. He delights in each step they take. If they fail it isn't fatal, for the Lord holds them with His right hand. Psalm 37:23-24 Lord thank you that you order my steps even though You allow me to choose my path. Thank you for the breath I have this morning to start anew. I desire Your direction and I want to please You. Lord thank you that my failures don't make You discard me like people do. Thank you that you can use me despite my flaws. Lord I hold your hand because I can't do it on my own. Forgive and restore me. Remind me to try and have the same love to others You have for me. Help me delight in the good of others. Remind me to uphold others when they fail. You can bring good from my failure because You love me even though I am not perfect but in spite of my imperfections and use them for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)