Translate

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why do I look forward to eternity with you?

3-3-10 Why do I look forward to eternity with you? No mere man has ever seen, heard or imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord. 1 Corinthians 2:9 Lord thank you for the sunlight, the effects of the wind on the trees, and my family peacefully sleeping that I can see this morning. Thank you for the chorus of birds that I can hear when I walk outside, for the trickling of aquariums inside and the "I love you's" as my family parts ways for the days that I can hear. Thank you for mind that allows me to imagine You walking in the garden with Adam, Christ laying hands of blessing on the children, and a heaven free of tears and in no need of light because of you. These all pale in comparison to You. Come Lord Jesus come. chastityhead:) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)