Translate

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 6 of 7 Who am I?

3-16-10 Day 6 of 7 Who am I? Lord I am so amazed how the same verses I started with 6 days ago could be new to me today. I only really understand who I am by accepting who You are: my Father, my Lifesaver, my Friend, my Appointee, my Co-Heir, my Completeness, my Identification, my Creator, my Reconciler, my Craftsman, my Righteousness and Holiness, my Hiding Place, my Life, my Ultimate Beloved, my heavenly caller, My Homeland, and Desired Resemblence.
I am a child of God John1:12
I am part of the true vine, a channel of Christ's life John 15:1,5
I am Christ's friend John 15:15
I am chosen and appointed by God to bear His fruit John 15:16
I am a child of God; God is my spiritual father Rom8:14
I am a joint heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him Rom8:17
I am a temple-a dwelling place-of God. His Spirit and life dwell in me 1Cor3:16
I am a member of Christ's body1Cor12:27
I am a new creation 2Cor5:17
I am reconciled to God and am a minister of reconciliation 2Cor5:18
I am an heir of God since I am a child of God Gal4:6-7
I am God's workmanship-His handiwork-born anew in Christ to do good work Eph2:10
I am righteous and holy Eph4:24
I am hidden with Christ in God Col3:3
I am an expression of Christ because He is my life Col3:4
I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved Col3:12
I am a holy partaker of a greater calling Heb3:1
I am a partaker of Christ; I share in His life Heb3:14
I am an alien and stranger to this world in which I temporarily live 1Pet2:11
I am a child of God and I will resemble Christ when He returns 1John3:12
(from Victory Over the Darkness - Neil T Anderson)
chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)