Translate

Friday, March 19, 2010

What can inspire me to finish well?

3-19-10 What can inspire me to finish well? When the Lord had given success to the people of Israel against their enemies and when Joshua was very old, he called all the leaders together and said," I am an old man and you have seen all the Lord God has done for you in my lifetime He has fought for you against your enemies and has given you land. Joshua 23:1-3 Lord You give me success daily because I don't walk this life alone. You have protected me from, had me witness to, and allowed me to triumph over my enemies. Lord as I get older each day help me to use every opportunity to share Your greatness with tomorrow's leaders. You have done so much in just my lifetime, I know the miracles You will perform in their lives will be just as great. Lord You have given me a promised land like the Israelites, not here on earth but my hope is in heaven, no matter what. I am a part of the true vine, a channel of Christ's life. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)