Translate

Thursday, March 18, 2010

What does it mean to fear God?

3-18-10 What does it mean to fear God? Blessings on all who reverence and trust the Lord- on all who obey Him! Psalm 128:1 Lord I desire Your blessings on my life. I reverence You as the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. I trust You to be the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Yet Lord I fail to obey You daily. Yet I can come to You broken and You love me, forgive me, and forget my sin as far as the east from the west. Forgive me Lord when I fail to forgive others when they fail me. When I love them, forgive them, I fail by digging up their sin time and again. You allow us to remember others sin, remind me also just as much of my own and how much I have been forgiven. Help me be an example of one who walks in You. I love You Lord. I am a child of God. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)