Translate

Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 5 of 7 Who am I?

3-15-10 Day 5 of 7 Who am I? Lord You are so faithful and Your mercies are new every morning. I am so grateful for Your son who died for me to have a relationship with you. I am so grateful that You see me through Him so that I am forgiven. I am so grateful for Your Holy Spirit that is my strength to take my next step, my faith to step not knowing where it leads, and my hope knowing those steps will lead me to eternity with You because I am Yours.
I am a child of God John1:12
I am part of the true vine, a channel of Christ's life John 15:1,5
I am Christ's friend John 15:15
I am chosen and appointed by God to bear His fruit John 15:16
I am a child of God; God is my spiritual father Rom8:14
I am a joint heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him Rom8:17
I am a temple-a dwelling place-of God. His Spirit and life dwell in me 1Cor3:16
I am a member of Christ's body1Cor12:27
I am a new creation 2Cor5:17
I am reconciled to God and am a minister of reconciliation 2Cor5:18
I am an heir of God since I am a child of God Gal4:6-7
I am God's workmanship-His handiwork-born anew in Christ to do good work Eph2:10
I am righteous and holy Eph4:24
I am hidden with Christ in God Col3:3
I am an expression of Christ because He is my life Col3:4
I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved Col3:12
I am a holy partaker of a greater calling Heb3:1
I am a partaker of Christ; I share in His life Heb3:14
I am an alien and stranger to this world in which I temporarily live 1Pet2:11
I am a child of God and I will resemble Christ when He returns 1John3:12
(from Victory Over the Darkness - Neil T Anderson)
chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)