Translate

Monday, March 29, 2010

How is Jesus my Savior?

3-29-10 How is Jesus my Savior? then he saved us - not because we were good enough to be saved - but because of His kindness and pity- by washing away our sins and giving us the jot of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit Titus 3:5-6 You saved me even there is no good in me. You showed me kindness when I deserved hatred. You showed me pity when i deserved to be shamed. You are the only One that can wash away my sins. There is nothing in religion, nothing in others, nothing in me that can save me, only You. The new joy i once had is unlike any joy i once had because it never leaves, fades, or fails. This joy is Your Holy Spirit within me and it is not dependent on what I think,say or do. Lord help me live like I am saved and share the joy of my salvation with others. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)