Translate

Monday, March 22, 2010

How does being flexible make me open for divine moments with God?

3-22-10 How does being flexible make me open for divine moments with God?So keep on believing what you have been taught from the beginning. If you do, you will always be in close fellowship with both God the father and His Son. An He Himself has promised us this: eternal life. 1 John 2:24-25 Lord I believe Your word is true. As I am in close fellowship with You, I am given opportunities not because I able but because i am available. Help me to see, receive, and use each divine moment You give me today where You call me to serve. Thank You that You never break Your promises and my hope, home, and highest reward is in heaven. i am Christ's friend. chastity head :) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)