Translate

Thursday, September 30, 2010

How long, O Lord, how long?

9/30/10 You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in Your bottle. You have recorded each one in Your book. Psalm 56:8. God blesses those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Matthew5:4. - It is a beautiful thing when a broken man cries out to God. Then after the cry, you wait.- I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and He turned to me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1. WHEN THE DARKNESS WILL NOT LIFT – JOHN PIPER This has been a difficult year Lord with my marriage in the beginning of the year struggling then growing, with Trinity falsely accused of assault in teen court but charges for that dropped, with Jimmy losing his job but starting his own business looking for full time work, with my brother and I losing our close relationship over choices we had to make for the benefit of our own families, with Josh ticketed for breaking curfew and awaiting trial, with me losing my job but blessed to be a help meet to Jimmy right now, with Sean leaving for Naval boot camp but graduating mid October, with Cindy leaving for the Philippines and to go to school in Victorville to make a positive life change. All year I have cried out to You and You have heard and I have waited and You have answered. You are so faithful. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com honeydosbyjimmyhead.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)