Translate

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How do I give to God’s work?

9/28/10Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will be also. Matthew 6:21. A treasure of my heart I give time to is sitting here in the morning hours, in the word, in prayer, watching the birds fly about, the tree sway in the breeze, the sun shine against the pale blue sky. A treasure of my heart I give love, honor, and cherishing to is falling asleep next to my husband for the last 19 years. A treasure of my heart I give prayer to is my son Sean saying he is reading the word. A treasure of my heart I give my tithe to is so that my son Josh can step away from friends at camp and step forward in worship. A treasure of my heart that shares so many of my talents is my daughter Trinity desiring to make a change in her life and stepping out to go where You call her to. A treasure of my heart that supports the spreading of the gospel is my daughter Cindy returning from the Philippines where she saw God's hand work in the lives of those with far less than us. Help me to recognize and be thankful for all the treasure You have given me instead of striving for the temporal treasure of this world. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com honeydosjimmyhead.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)