Translate

Thursday, September 2, 2010

How can I handle suffering?

9/2/10How can I handle suffering? So then, since Christ suffered physical pain, you must arm yourselves with the same attitude He had, and be ready to suffer, too. For if you have suffered physically with Christ, you have finished with sin. You won't spend the rest of your lives chasing your own desires, but you will be anxious to do His will. 1 Peter4:1-2. Lord I don't think You ask us to approach the day looking for how we might suffer but inevitably suffering finds us and You ask us to be ready. Be in the word to know what You want to say to comfort. Be in prayer to ask in Your name for the things I need and want. Be using my time to do Your will. Be tithing to Your ministry. Be using my talent to share You. I am so anxious to do Your will today, help me not fall back into sin or frantically chase what's for me. Help me walk alongside You since You know where I am going. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)