Translate

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PLEASE PRAY Cindy’s mission team in the Philippines to show God’s love for each student at the schools they visit this morning, for salvation and healing at the evening crusade in Bacoor, Cavite – How can I face old age?

9/14/10For we don't live for ourselves or die for ourselves. If we live, it's to honor the Lord. And if we die, it's to honor the Lord. So whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. Romans14:7-8. As I face old age Lord I want to live out my days for You. Lord I want my life to be looked back on when I pass as a life lived for You. Lord I didn't honor You with my youth. But you took who I was and made me who I am now. You have allowed me 20 more years from the darkest point in my life. As I am almost a month shy of my 38th birthday, I pray that whatever age I am finds me closer to You and my life spent honoring You outlives my death. Thank You Lord for today. http://chastity4God.blogspot.com
http://honeydosbyjimmyhead.blogspot.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)