Translate

Friday, September 10, 2010

PLEASE PRAY for God to guide Cindy’s mission team open market evangelizing by day and crusade in Camachile tonight – How do I enter into God’s rest?

9/10/11 Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you. He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn, and the justice for your cause will shine like the noonday sun. Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act. Don't worry about evil people that prosper or fret about their wicked schemes. Psalm 37:5-7. I can rest when I commit everything I am doing to You Lord. I can rest when I am still enough to hear You speak to my heart, to see Your beauty in nature, to smell the change of the seasons in the air, to taste the food You provided for our family, and to touch my loved ones here with me. I can rest when I wait patiently for You to act; when I hold it all with a open hand and know that I have no control over others thoughts, words or actions. I can rest when I don't worry about why others seem to get away with so much and the trials surrounding my family seem to overwhelm, You see, You know, and You will act in Your good time. Thank You Lord. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com
http://honeydosbyjimmyhead.blogspot.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)