Translate

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PLEASE PRAY for Cindy’s second half of the mission team returning tonight. For safety and joy for my parents and Cindy remaining in the Philippines another week-How can I be an effective witness?

9/21/10 The seeds of good deeds become a tree of life; and those who wins souls is wise. Proverbs 11:30. Lord give me opportunities to be an effective witness by giving good deeds, give me wisdom to see and act on them when You do. I pray I bring life to all I come in contact with today. My primary purpose here is to give You glory and share that glory with souls in need of You. Lord I desire to be the good seed-sower, the life giver, the wise winner of souls. chastityhead4God.blogspot.com honeydosbyjimmyhead.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)