Translate

Thursday, September 23, 2010

How can I understand the leading of the Lord?

9/23/10The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring. Isaiah58:11. Thank You Lord for the pictures Your word gives me to help me understand who You are and how You lead. You are the lamp to my feet and the light to my path to lead me. You are the living water to lead me out of the dry spots in my life. You lead me to do all things through Your strength, not my own. You are the vine and I am the branch in Your well-watered garden through Your word and prayer. You are an ever-flowing spring that through all things gives me life abundantly. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com     honeydosbyjimmyhead.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)