Translate

Monday, September 20, 2010

PLEASE PRAY for Cindy’s remaining mission team in the Philippines at the pastors’ conference to have God’s guidance and wisdom – How can I have an effective prayer life?

9/20/10If two or three of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. Matthew 18:19. Lord I come before You trusting and believing Your word that You will answer prayer. I ask all who read this to join in prayer for my friend suffering. I pray for strength, peace and hope that can only be found in You. I pray that through this You become real in their life and that You could bring healing and renewed life. The pain their eyes as they spoke to me broke my heart and I just ask for You to continue to chase after this one You love.

chastityhead4God.blogspot.com     

honeydosbyjimmyhead.blogpot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)