Translate

Thursday, September 9, 2010

PLEASE PRAY for Cindy’s Philippine mission team to boldly witness as God guides their door to door evangelizing today; for salvation and healing at the evening crusade in Bantog. – How can I maintain hope?

9/9/10 The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is His faithfulness; His mercies begin afresh each morning. Lamentations 3:22-23. Even though the love the world has shown me ends, Your love never does. Even though the words and actions of my enemies seem to be relentless, Your mercy for me never ceases. Even though things may seem great and stable in the world's eyes, Your faithfulness to me is the greatest. Even though one thing after another as the day wears on tries to chip away at who I am in You, I am a child of God; Your mercy for me is new this morning. I admit I failed yesterday, I believe You have what I need today, I confess You are the hope I need for tomorrow. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com
http://honeydosbyjimmyhead.blogspot.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)