Translate

Friday, September 24, 2010

How do I wait on God?

9/24/10 Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act. Don't worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes. Stop being angry! Turn from your rage! Do not lose your temper-it only leads to harm. For the wicked will be destroyed, but those who trust in the Lord will possess the land. Psalm 37:7-9. Lord I fail to be still. I scurry about trying to fix it in my own way and then I bring the broken pieces to You to ask You to fix it instead of waiting. When I bring to mind the wicked schemes by the evil people against me I do have anger, rage and I lose my temper. Forgive me Lord when I harm others with my words that burden their souls. I trusted You the day these schemes took place, I trust You today as I feel the effects of these schemes, and I will trust you in the future when I see how You turned these schemes for the good because I love You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com honeydosbyjimmyhead.blogspot.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)