Translate

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

PLEASE PRAY for Cindy’s mission team in the Philippines as open market evangelize and for salvation and healing at the evening crusade in Molino – How can I have God’s divine protection?

9/15/10The horse is prepared for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the Lord. Proverbs 21:31. Lord I desire Your divine protection for me, for my husband, for my children. I prepare for the battles that lie ahead by being in Your word, in prayer, in fellowship. I prepare by laying up my treasure in heaven through using my time, tithe, and talent for You. Protect me from allowing my thoughts, words and actions to stray from Your purpose for me. Protect husband Jimmy's health and give him strength as he does his intrinsic work today. Protect my son Sean, who received his first Navy paycheck today, as he is at boot camp. Protect my son Joshua, who takes the ASVAP test for the military today, as he decides on a career field in the military. Protect my daughter Trinity, who is trying to make a life change, to stay strong in that. Protect Cindy, who has opened her heart and mind to serve You, to have and see life changing miracles. We all already have victory in You, Lord. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com
http://honeydosbyjimmyhead.blogspot.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)