Translate

Friday, September 17, 2010

PLEASE PRAY for Cindy to have life changes on the second half of her mission trip and safety for the mission team returning home- How can I have true service?

9/17/10If any of you want to be my follower, you must turn from selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow Me. If you try to hang on to your life you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake and for the sake of the Good News, you will save it. Mark8:34-35. I want to have true service as a follower of Christ by turning from self pleasing and turning to pleasing Christ. Lord help me to take up my cross in what only You give me to bear not on all things I put upon myself to do. Lord I hold my life with an open hand. I know my days are numbered and you know their end. I desire to give up my life for You because without You everything is meaningless, but in a life of service for You I am saved and have purpose. chastityhead4God.blogspot.com honeydosbyjimmyhead.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)