Translate

Friday, September 3, 2010

How can I survive financial problems?

9/3/10How can I survive financial problems? Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or to have everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:11-13. Even though I may have felt I was in need, I have always had enough. I have learned to be content because I have learned that things come and go but my Lord never leaves or forsakes me and is what I have no matter what. Lord You know that my heart is to right by You. I don't have the strength to make it through this day without You. As financial problems overshadow, protect my marriage from bitterness, protect my kids from worry, and provide the way for us to have just enough to satisfy our needs to not deny You in riches or steal in poverty. (Proverbs 30:8) http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)