Translate

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why do I keep believing?

10/27/10I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life. John 5:47. Lord thank You that every word that came from Your mouth while You were here was truth then and is truth now and will be truth until the end of time. You accept anyone, in spite of where they have been, in spite what they have done, in spite of who they are, in spite of when they fail or succeeded, in spite of why it took them so long to accept or if they were raised with You their whole life, in spite of how they heard; all I have to do is believe and my eternal life begins right here right now. Every moment of every day is prep for my eternal life with You and I am not walking through this life alone anymore because I believe. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)