Translate

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How can I obtain God’s promises?

10/12/10 Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep His promise. So we do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you! Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God's will. Then you will receive all that He has promised. Hebrews 10:23,35-36. Lord help me to hold tightly now to You, You are the only hope I have that never fails. You have kept all Your promises since the beginning. Forgive me Lord when I throw away my confident trust for my own selfish way. Heaven is my reward not ease here. As I patiently endure to do Your will, thank you for giving me daily in Your word what I need to cling to Your promises now and rest assured of them for eternity. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com honeydosbyjimmyhead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)