Translate

Friday, October 8, 2010

How can I recover spiritually?

10/8/10 O Lord You are so good ready to forgive; so full of unfailing love for all who ask for Your help. Listen closely to my prayer, O Lord; hear my urgent cry. I will call to You whenever I am in trouble, and You will answer me. Psalm 86:5-7. Lord I can recover when I ask for Your help; when I call out to You in urgent prayer, day or night, whether I am right with You or whether I have failed You. You hear and answer, in a way that is good for me not always the way I want. You forgive me and forget my sin, help me to forgive others to aid my own recovery. Lord Your love is unfailing and even though my love fails, help me not give up trying to love through You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com honeydosbyjimmyhead.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)