Translate

Monday, October 4, 2010

What can I say a child of God being persuaded he is not?

10/4/10 Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God knows me completely. 1Corinthians13:12. Our dark certainties are not sureties. WHEN THE DARKNESS WILL NOT LIFT – JOHN PIPER. The world gives me an imperfect vision of who I am. The world reflects back at me only my imperfections. But through the eyes of Christ I can begin to see myself clearly for who I am, a child of God. My dark certainties are what is outside of God's best for me and incomplete because they lack hope. I am beginning and continuing to learn how the sureties I can completely know are the promises of who I am in You. You completely know who I am and love me anyway; shield me from the dark certainties of my mind and fill me with the surety of who I am in You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com honeydosbyjimmyhead.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)