Translate

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Who can have eternal life from the Lord?

11/20/10My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me. John 10: 27-28. Lord I admit I am a sheep in need of a shepherd. I hear You when You guide me to make right decisions, to avoid making wrong ones, to be patiently still in Your peace, and to pray for change. You know me better than I know myself and love me anyway. You give me eternal life; I can't buy it, earn it, I don't deserve it, I can't repay it. The cost of me never perishing was Your Son dying on the cross for all my sins but because He rose again to live forever I can never be snatched away from You and that is eternal life, life eternal with You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)