Translate

Thursday, November 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM - What do You, Lord, see as a child’s duties?

11/4/10My child if your heart is wise, my own heart will rejoice! Everything in me will celebrate when you speak what is right. Proverbs 23:15-16. Lord I am so grateful for where my children are right now; for the wisdom each of them has gained so far from their life experiences in You. I celebrate Sean doing right and sharing his bible with an atheist at boot camp, Josh doing right and taking steps for his future now that he is a senior, Trinity doing right and turning herself around not only making honor roll but making wise life changes, and for Cindy's heart being right enough to stand before others and worship and do a bible study with her boyfriend who loves the Lord. I celebrate and rejoice that these You have given me to train are beginning to stand and walk towards You. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)