Translate

Friday, November 19, 2010

How can the Lord help me face my enemies?

11/19/10So we can say with confidence," The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?" Hebrews 13:6. Lord You are the only sure confidence I have against my physical enemies, my spiritual enemies, my financial enemies, and my mental enemies. Lord I need Your help today. I don't know how all this is to work out but You do and You can work it for the good because I love You. I will not fear the pain, I will not fear the attacks of Satan, I will not fear the money we don't have, and I will not fear the anxiety that comes. People bring pain but You bring healing. Satan brings attacks but You bring hope. Unemployment limits our funds but You provide our needs. Anxiety tries to overwhelm but You overcome. You are my all in all. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)