Translate

Saturday, November 27, 2010

How can I have no fear in the Lord?

11/27/10 I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid. John 14:27. Thank you Lord for the gifts You give me as a child of God. Thank you for the peace of mind that all our finances, all of our health trials, and all of our children's lives will work together for good because we love You and You have called us. Thank you for the peace of heart to know that I do not walk through these alone; You are with me through it all. You calm my troubled heart and ease my fearful mind. The world has no peace but in You I have peace that surpasses understanding. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)