Welcome to Week 3. Attend ONLINE by reading Titus 1:5-9 and adding your prayer requests in the comments section
Next week Monday July 15th we will be studying Titus 1:10-16.
Bible study discussion leader
10AM to 11AM – Barbara Delmont
7PM to 8PM – Chastity Head
Barbara – 760-243-7742 home
Chastity – 760-265-3309call / text
Barbara – firstname.lastname@example.org
Chastity – email@example.com
July 8th 10 am, 7 pm and online classes.
1. What is the passage about?
2. What do I learn from this passage?
3. How can I apply what I learn to my life?
AND / OR
FINDING GOD’S ATTRIBUTES (ENCOURAGE YOU TO MAKE AN ATTRIBUTES OF GOD JOURNAL)
Make a list of them – use them daily in prayer and worship– meditate on one specifically for the day- respond to what God wants you to learn from that one
Those in attendance today were Barbara, Chastity, Joann, Sheila, Emiko, Nina, Laurie, Phoebe, Cindy and Trinity at both our 10 am & 7 pm classes.
We studied Titus 1:5-9
1. Attendees saw the passage as being about being a leader in Christ, Standards for elders, and examples for the family unit.
2. Attendees learned who am I to be in Christ? - be God guided - lead by example - live your testimony - common sense in God - we are held accountable - faithful children (not adults)
3. Attendees are applying by walking by faith not by sight - by looking for these qualities in future spouse or self - be an example - be in the word
FINDING GOD’S ATTRIBUTES
ORDER, PROVIDER, APPOINTED, COMMANDER, BLAMELESS, BRIDEGROOM, FAITHFUL, UPLIFTER, PEACE, JUST, LONG-SUFFERING, PATIENT, CONTENT, WELCOMING,GOOD, THE WORD, EXHORTER, HOLY SPIRIT, PERFECT, HONEST, SELFLESS, COMPASSIONATE, HUMBLE, WISE, HELP, LOVE, HOSPITABLE, TEACHER, SOBER, WHOLESOME