Welcome to Weeks 4 & 5. Attend ONLINE by reading Titus 1:10-16 then Titus 2:1-10 and adding your prayer requests in the comments section
Next week Monday July 29th we will be studying Titus 2:11-15.
Bible study discussion leader
10AM to 11AM – Barbara Delmont
7PM to 8PM – Chastity Head
Barbara – 760-243-7742 home
Chastity – 760-265-3309 call / text
July 15th & 22nd 10 am, 7 pm and online classes.
1. What is the passage about?
2. What do I learn from this passage?
3. How can I apply what I learn to my life?
AND / OR
FINDING GOD’S ATTRIBUTES (ENCOURAGE YOU TO MAKE AN ATTRIBUTES OF GOD JOURNAL)
Make a list of them – use them daily in prayer and worship– meditate on one specifically for the day- respond to what God wants you to learn from that one
Those in attendance last Monday and today were Barbara, Chastity, Sheila, Sarah, Karen, Joann, Pam, Jolene, Crystal Roblero, Crystal Cordero, Emiko, Nina, Phoebe and Trinity at both our 10 am & 7 pm classes.
We had 7 children in attendance last week and 2 this week and childcare will now be provided at our evening class - DONATIONS ARE APPRECIATED :)
We studied Titus 1:10-16 then Titus 2:1-10
1. Attendees saw the passage as being about removing false teachers and teaching and becoming a mentor.
2. Attendees learned who we are to obey God over men by being a good leader and follower, by being Christlike
3. Attendees are applying by taking action to be Christlike and becoming self controlled
FINDING GOD’S ATTRIBUTES
PURE, TRUTH, EDIFICATION, AUTHORITY, TRUE GOD NOT A FABLE, PATIENT, LOVE, SELF CONTROLLED, OBEDIENT, HUSBAND