Translate

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Why does the Lord want me to avoid gossip?

12/8/10 Does anyone want to live a life that is long and prosperous? Then keep your tongue from speaking evil and your lips from telling lies! Turn away from evil and do good. Search for peace, and work to maintain it. Psalm 34:12-14. Lord You work all things for good for those that love You and are called to Your purpose; Your good intention is for me to have a long and prosperous life. When I speak evil gossip it separates, I want to either speak in love or keep silent in confidence. Gossip is lies because it's only my side, love turns from the evil I can say to slam others to the good I can do for them or the silence I can keep to honor You. Peace brings us together; gossip causes wars that separate. You are the Prince of Peace; You give me peace I can't understand; help me to live a life that brings peace to others. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)