Translate

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How does the Lord ask me to forgive?

12/1/10 Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6:37. Lord as a child of God You don't judge my sins but whether my actions are for You, me or others. Forgive me for judging others words and actions. Lord You don't condemn me but offer me the free gift of eternal life. Forgive me for not sharing the gift of life enough with others but instead ignoring their condemnation of death. Lord You forgive me over and over. Forgive me for limiting my forgiveness of others that You freely give. I judge not wanting judgment; I condemn not wanting condemnation; I am forgiven not wanting to forgive. I am a saint that sins Lord use me to reach sinners to be saved. http://chastityhead4God.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your prayer requests and comments here, thanks :)